Wednesday, November 21, 2007

randoms rants

countdown to Christmas: - 34 days

the weather has been cool and so christmassy.
the breeze that follows each rainfall is so chilly.

christmas carols are the best music now.
and red, green, gold, silver, black, white are all in fashion!

this is the best time to snuggle up with friends and that special someone.
i'm so glad denise mei is coming back soon! :)
hoping to plan a get-together with different grps of my frens.


worry often follows the things i think about.
esp pertaining to career and just general perspectives on life.
exam results will be released in 2 weeks. i cant deny i'm worried.
really don't know what to expect. and i hate that i don't know what to expect.
about my 1st job, i dont want to make a hasty decision.
neither do i want to feel pressured into anything.
friends ard me have been help to my thot process. thanks, everyone... much appreciated.

of cos, this statement is often heard: "ultimately, the decision lies with you. u hv to make the choice."
it gets tiring hearing that ever so often.
i need happier days. or maybe it's just me.
am i unhappy with myself or am i unhappy with things ard me?
or am i just generally unhappy?
gee. i cant quite tell. that sucks.
i don't wanna be anal and grumpy all the time. i hv enough pple ard me who r like that!
time to hit the beach and just stare out at sea.
i need my space and time.

maybe chocolates/desserts will do me some good! =)
and i wanna go mambo soon!
maybe some free travel?
hahaha! i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

keep warm everyone!

No comments: